Tuesday, January 29

Red Hats and Pink Dinner

{What we did Monday}


Much better shopping trip today. He did have fun throwing his snack container on the floor multiple times to watch me pick it up. Andrew loves watching the cashier. He kept saying, "Hi." I think she had fun talking to him while working. As we were about to leave, the man behind us came up to us and said, "He is so beautiful!" I think grocery shopping with a baby makes it all the more fun :) {It might be a different story with 2 or 3 kids, but we'll see.}


He was a major poop meister today. As you can see, he took out his wipes and diapers, just in time for the third changing!


As I was organizing our documents/receipts/etc., he came up to me and tried putting a hat on my head. He had the right idea, but still needed some help.


Lemon juice + processed strawberries = strawberry lemonade! 


And how beautiful it is, too. I love the natural color gradient it formed. This was taken before adding the water and stevia. Not bad for the first time making it, only I'll prefer it a little sweeter next time. 



For dinner, we had salmon scampi on brown rice pasta. It was very similar to the chicken scampi recipe I usually make, but it included Italian-seasoned sprouted bread crumbs. Tasty :)


He loved this salmon dinner--haha.



I loved all the pink! Valentine's Day spirit mood maybe? But do you see anything missing though? Something felt so wrong while eating dinner, and then I realized I forgot to make a vegetable!


A quick picture before reading Collosians, wrestling baby for our iphones, and going to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment