Friday, January 25

Such An Off Day

Friday is here! It wasn't anything special though. I actually wasn't as productive as I could have been. The motivation just wasn't there. I think the day was just "off" for us. Andrew left for work without his phone. I did no organizing or cleaning whatsoever, unless you count starting the dishwasher and sweeping the kitchen floor. Baby and I finished off our mint chocolate brownies with our breakfast. So awful! I woke up craving sweets. That never happens. Baby's morning nap was short, and he refused his early evening nap. There was plenty of baby chasing today, so the workouts got in :)

I read more of the book Colossians in my bible while he took his nap. Afterward, I got some interesting symptoms. Turned out I was really dehydrated. Hadn't had any water all day until 3 pm--mainly because we ran out of store-bought filtered water, and after learning about the chlorine and other bad contaminates found in tap water, I chose no water at all. Probably not the best choice. So I boiled 6 quarts of water for 20 minutes to kill the chlorine and drank a bunch of it. Terrible taste but dehydration symptoms gone :)

Andrew came home with the water, but feeling a little sick (he never gets sick!) and we're hoping good sleep will get him back to normal. We ate a beef vegetable stir fry with homemade teriyaki sauce for dinner, then we watched Beauty and the Beast. Goodnight!










No comments:

Post a Comment