Friday, January 25

Me and Baby, Day #4

{What we did Thursday}

Our final day on our own!

Actually, this week hasn't been bad at all. I've enjoyed spending the day with baby and vising people throughout the week, cooking, baking, and organizing/downsizing. After thinking about it, maybe I could make it as a military wife. I think so. I'd rather not be though :)

 
Our lunch was broccoli lentil soup.
 

I couldn't resist making double dark chocolate mint brownies...but I shared most of it :)

 
We shared some with Tori, Great-Grandma and Grandma Lisa today.
 


Microphone from Aunt Tori :)

 
Tori :)
 
 
Looking at the light fixture above the bed. Too funny :)
 
 
Clapping and rocking with Great-Grandma Arlie. What a multi-tasker he is!
 
 
Playing peek-a-boo
 
 
Andrew got in around 9:15 pm! He was more than happy to be home and see us :) We all layed down in bed and fell asleep. Baby went to bed without nursing. That's a first! He was majorly worn out...
 
Back to making lunches in the morning! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment