Saturday, February 11

A Nice Visit

Andrew left for the day to spend time with his younger brothers, and I stayed home with the little bug. I had a good feeling about today; I planned on sticking to my original schedule: clean the bathroom and kitchen (including the floors). But I was wrong again. Instead...Grandma Lisa and Aunt Olivia came over for a visit, and we had too much fun talking and playing with baby. Olivia left after a little while, and then Grandma and I gave the junior a bath, ate dinner and talked. Baby really enjoyed his bath this time! I think he discovered that he could kick the water to make it splash (last time I don't think he realized what he was doing). It's amazing how much he changed since last week:

* he doesn't like kisses like he used to :(
* he kicks in the bathtub like crazy
* he got two new teeth in (second one came in the 10th)
* he moves himself around while on his tummy
* he whines and grabs my lips (ouch!) when I talk on the phone while nursing him;
   he wants my undivided attention
* he sits up on his own

//Olivia enjoys playing with baby on the floor. He was smiling a lot :)


//Kisses from grandma


//I thought this was sweet. Aww...




// Telling Aunt Lorie that she's got an adorable, chubby bug on her lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment