Tuesday, February 21

Grandma Lewis & Birthday Celebration

Meet Grandma Lewis. She is Tim Lewis' mom, and she is a very funny person. She loved meeting baby for the first time at church :)




We celebrated Hannah's birthday today. Mom Rose decorated very nicely using scrapbook paper.



//Uncle Daniel wanted cute pictures of him with baby.

//Hubby and I
//Andrew shows off his new iPhone.
//Val and I had fun taking pictures together.

Then we (Val and Hannah's friends and I) had a surprise party for Hannah at Applebees. Hannah had no idea anyone would be surprising her. It was fun seeing her surpised and talking with everyone :)

// Abby and Katrina

// Some of the other girls
 
// Sarah
// Hannah with one of her gifts

3 comments:

  1. Grandma Lewis looks like she really enjoys little Andrew ... but who doesn't?! :) And the party for Hannah was very fun ... I'm glad it worked out to surprise her!
    BTW ... that gray sweater looked really cute on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gma Lewis did enjoy him very much :) And I'm glad Hannah enjoyed her surprise party. Thanks, I like that gray sweater, too. It helps hide the tummy...lol.

      As far as pictures of my family, why don't we plan for pictures when baby can walk because I want some pictures of us walking outside holding his hands :)

      Delete
    2. He will be walking by Hannah's wedding I think. So sometime this summer.

      Delete