Friday, January 6

Typical, Yet Unpredictable, Week Day

While Andrew worked this morning, baby and I had fun putting on two of his new outfits he got for Christmas! (I think I had more fun than he did.) He loved wearing shoes. When wearing his second outfit, he was happy for a little while and then he decided he didn't want to play dress-up anymore. Soon enough, Dad Andrew came home from work and played with his Jr. right away. I cooked a great-tasting dinner (chicken scampi with vegetables); too bad I forgot to take pictures of it! It looked beautiful in our lime green casserole dish. Andrew spent the rest of the night watching the Lark Rise to Candleford series, I worked on a design for eternallygreen, and baby took turns spitting up on us.

//Jordan outfit from Uncle Damian!

//More difficult to hold his feet up

//Outfit from cousins Austin, Aaron and Allison! 

//"Dress-up is over."


//Playtime with mommy


 //Playtime with daddy


--Alexis 

4 comments:

  1. He is so cute!!! I love his big blue-ish/grayish eyes :)
    ~Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sure is a special little man! Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  3. love looking at the pictures each day that smile melts a grandma's heart:)

    ReplyDelete