Thursday, January 5

Panera Bread Excursion

Well, the day started out interesting with a dream I had. I dreampt that my sister, Olivia, pulled a chunk of my hair out. I was soon awoken by Andrew Jr. pulling on the same chunk of hair. He managed to get the entire strand tangled with knots and saturated with drool. And he did not want to let go!

Anyways, dad Andrew worked the entire day, and my good friend, Tori, came over. She drove me and baby to Panera Bread! Our outing was so much fun, and Andrew Jr. slept 98% of the time. Tori and I inspired each other with creative ideas, which made the day even better!


//All bundled and ready to go!



//I had a salad with broccoli cheese soup [the best soup ever!]


//Tori had a Christmas present for me. It was so nice of her! It was a book called Babytalk: A Guide to Using Basic Sign Language to Communicate with Your Baby. Can't wait to try it out! :)

//Our photo-taking session

//He was such a good baby! He slept the entire time. It's funny how he always behaves extremely well when he's not at home.



[The following photos were taken by Tori (thanks for sending them to me!)]

// Tori had a salmon salad with onion soup.




--Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment