Friday, February 1

Paper Organizing; Stuffed Red Peppers

{What we did Thursday} 


We organized lots and lots {and lots} of papers in between dancing to music, eating, and exercising.


We made some grain-free tortillas from Against All Grain...


...mixed up some banana and avocado...


...and made banana avocado rolls. Yum :)


Being funny on the bed




For dinner, we had Italian stuffed red peppers. Definitely writing this recipe down. They were filled with Italian sausage, green pepper, onion, roasted zucchini, and tomato sauce. Topped with cheddar cheese...mmm...tasted like pizza!


So this is what Andrew does when I ask him to pose, LOL.


Baby had banana on his nose for the longest time and he didn't realize it. So cute :) 

After baby went to bed, Andrew and I stayed up and played a card game, Kings in the Corner for a while. and had dessert: he had the rest of his ice cream, and I had avocado pudding. He won 3 times, I won twice...so "Yay for Andrew"...but not next time ;)

2 comments:

  1. Yesterday I finally read all the posts from the last week and a half. I need to put this on my phone. I really enjoyed reading about each of your days and all the pictures to go along with it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoy looking at it. Took you long enough! lol :)

      Delete