Thursday, May 31

Hannah's Bridal Shower

With Hannah and Josiah's wedding coming up quickly, I remembered I never looked through her bridal shower pictures from April. As I get some time, I will add more :) It was kind of tough being there because I wanted to just take pictures the entire time. The decorations were so pretty and the antique house was so awesome!
// Her wedding theme is Girly Romantic


// Hannah shows excitement for her shower

// Maid of Honor, Valerie

// Abby Barnard [Hannah's friend, piano student, and wedding photographer]

// Mom Rose and Valerie wait for people to arrive

// Bridesmaid Danielle arrives




// Sachi and her adopted chinese daughter, Emma



2 comments:

  1. I love your pictures!!! Especially the candy one ... it looks so pretty :)
    ~Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :) it's actually my favorite one, too!

    ReplyDelete