Friday, April 6

First Bed Fall

Baby's pre-crawling skills have definitely improved [ and I don't know if I'm ready for it yet ]. He gets up on his hands and knees now and we have seen him move one hand forward before falling down. Sadly, he experienced his first bed fall this morning. Around 8 am, he was moving around on the bed, and all of a sudden I heard a big bang. I looked down on the side of the bed and he was laying on his back crying. His head hit the vent as he came down (that was the bang I heard). I felt bad because I have been doing so good at watching him, and then all of a sudden this happened. But he is not a wimp! His crying did not last very long and his head looks fine :) I gave him a few tests and he passed the 1] grabbing everything test; 2] clapping test; 3] laughing test.

[ 10 minutes after falling off the bed ]


[ yesterday ]

2 comments:

  1. Oh that would scare me so much!! But he looks like he handled it like a little man :) Babies always seem able to handle a lot ... which is a good thing when they're learning :)

    ReplyDelete