Wednesday, July 18

Our Two-Year Anniversary

Andrew asked me to be his girlfriend on March 18, 2008.


 {He was 21; I was almost 20)


 Since then, we've spent almost every day together.





It feels like just yesterday when we were engaged on June 17, 2009.





And then the wedding day came sooner than we thought it would on July 17, 2010!





Five months after our wedding, on December 29, 2010, we found out I was pregnant!

{We were parents-to-be and didn't even know it on Christmas! He was our Christmas gift.}

 {taken in February}


 {taken in May)

{and, yes...I gave in to Andrew's pleading and let them tell us the gender...not happening next time.
We were very happy to expect a boy though!}

 ***

Our first anniversary was very special. I will never forget what it was like trying to sit inside a booth at Olive Garden while pregnant. We came home and ate some of the top of our wedding cake.
It tasted very good!

{July 17, 2011}




 He was born on August 27, 2011 :) :) It was such a great day.




And he's been doing nothing but growing, exploring, and smiling :)

{11 days}

 {4 months}
{9 months}

On July 17, 2012 we got to celebrate our second year of marriage with our little love bug. It was awesome :) Earlier in the car, Andrew told me we will make it to our 50th anniversary. If that's part of God's plan, then I look forward to it :)




6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!! This post was so much fun and I love the third to last picture!!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love that one, too! My sister took it. She did a nice job :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Anniversary and congratulations!!!! All the pictures were so cute!! :)
    Wishing you two many more happy years together!
    ~Geneva

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWE, Happy Anniversary Alexis and Andrew:) I am so proud of you both. Your anniversary story is so cute...like a fairytale:) Andrew Jr is going to love to read it over and over :) Love you! Mom J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mom :) It is kind of like a fairytale, and I'm sure he will lovvve to hear about our story. Maybe we should turn this post into a book, then he can read it himself, lol.

      Delete