Tuesday, March 6

What We Love About Our Bug

What we love about our little bug:

His laughs and watching him learn something new each week. There literally is something new each week. The first video shows what he and I did last night while I was anxiously waiting for Andrew to arrive home with groceries. Baby was pretty fussy for several hours, and when he's like this I love moving close to his face real fast to make him smile and/or laugh. It usually works unless he's very tired. (Sorry, it sounds muffled because I accidentally had my finger over the speaker.)


What he's picked up on this week: Spitting. (Last week was sitting up.)
Yesterday around 3 PM, he started spitting. He's done this for a few months now, but not like this! He spit for 6 hours straight until he went to bed at 9. His shirt was drenched with spit below his chin. That doesn't include his very wet face. Today, I will put a bib on him. He just doesn't want to stop!



No comments:

Post a Comment